Golden Tans to convert to Sun Tan City | News
Golden Tans, a chain of five tanning salons owned by Rocco Viele, will convert its locations to Sun Tan City on January 8, 2013 as part of a new franchisee agreement. Viele, who founded the business in 1984, bought the exclusive Sun Tan City franchise rights for Monroe County in October.
Golden Tans will remain under the same ownership and management but customers will notice changes in the store appearance, promotions and additional tanning packages. The switch allows customers the option of using their packages at any of the more than 200 Sun Tan City locations nationwide. The salons will also offer more products, improved equipment and a stronger customer service network.
Current Golden Tans customers will not see a change in their current pricing plans. Viele promises current customers they can “stay in their current plans at the current price as long as you remain a customer.” Viele will also continue to offer additional services, which include fit body wraps and teeth whitening, in his original five salons. All customers will be converted over to Sun Tan City clients on January 8, 2013; Sun Tan City customers can use their plans at any of the more than 200 salons nationwide.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims
- Police: Gates man flashes fake badge at police, claims to be an officer