Golden Tans to convert to Sun Tan City | News
Golden Tans, a chain of five tanning salons owned by Rocco Viele, will convert its locations to Sun Tan City on January 8, 2013 as part of a new franchisee agreement. Viele, who founded the business in 1984, bought the exclusive Sun Tan City franchise rights for Monroe County in October.
Golden Tans will remain under the same ownership and management but customers will notice changes in the store appearance, promotions and additional tanning packages. The switch allows customers the option of using their packages at any of the more than 200 Sun Tan City locations nationwide. The salons will also offer more products, improved equipment and a stronger customer service network.
Current Golden Tans customers will not see a change in their current pricing plans. Viele promises current customers they can “stay in their current plans at the current price as long as you remain a customer.” Viele will also continue to offer additional services, which include fit body wraps and teeth whitening, in his original five salons. All customers will be converted over to Sun Tan City clients on January 8, 2013; Sun Tan City customers can use their plans at any of the more than 200 salons nationwide.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man to be re-tried on manslaughter charges after jury fails to reach verdict
- Deputies: Drunk man leaves two-year-old home alone to pick up drunk girlfriend at sheriff's office
- Spencerport robotics team competes in World Championship
- Deputies: Holley man left puppies inside hot vehicle while he went to Eastview Mall
- Meet the medical team at Strong West