Hike for Hope to Find a Cure | News
Pine Brook Elementary School in Greece is holding a mini-relay to benefit the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life Greece.
More than 500 students, 70 staff members and seven cancer survivors will participate in the event. Students and staff will take turns walking, running and hopping around the gym.
The theme this year is “Hike for Hope to Find a Cure” and each donation will include the student’s name and the person(s) they are honoring/remembering on a paper hiking boot to be added to the school’s “Wall of Caring.”
The event takes place October 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Support the students and staff in their mission to find a cure by donating to their Relay for Life team. Go to www.relayforlife.org/GreeceNY, click “Donate” then search by team for “Pine Brook.”
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Are you thinking about graduate school?
- Clothesline project at the College at Brockport
- A Different Path Gallery March Literary Reading
- The College at Brockport basketball prepares for NCAA tournament without school's all-time leading scorer
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting on March 11