Overcoming regret explored at Lifetree Cafe | News
How to overcome regrets and make peace with the past will be explored at Lifetree Cafe on Monday, July 16th at 7 p.m.
Chad Arnold, a man whose need for an organ transplant prompted his brother to volunteer to be a donor, will appear in an exclusive filmed interview. Arnold's brother died as a result of the surgery; Arnold survived.
Admission to the 60-minute event is free. Snacks and beverages are available.
Top Greece Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Village of Churchville to hold Memorial Day parade and ceremony
- Abby Wambach to make special appearance at Airport 5K in June
- Sons of Liberty MC and the American Legion Chili Post 1830 to sponsor a BBQ & Bike Blessing
- Gates Chili athletes to be recognized for their achievements and scholarships
- Westside forecast for May 22nd