Last chance to voice opinion on GCSD budget | News
Thursday is the last chance for families in Greece to voice their opinion about the school district's budget.
The information session is expected to be the final one before the May 15th vote.
The budget plan for next school year includes more than 408 job cuts. Nearly half of those are teaching positions. It also includes a three percent tax hike for property owners and the purchase of 19 new buses.
Thursday's meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. at the Arcadia Middle School Cafeteria.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- College at Brockport student facing drug and illegal gun charges
- Police renewing efforts to find missing College at Brockport student
- Another delay in trial for man charged in death of girlfriend at The College at Brockport
- NY police seek public's help in missing teen case
- Brockport Police make arrests in connection to "dog keg stand photo"