Last chance to voice opinion on GCSD budget | News
Thursday is the last chance for families in Greece to voice their opinion about the school district's budget.
The information session is expected to be the final one before the May 15th vote.
The budget plan for next school year includes more than 408 job cuts. Nearly half of those are teaching positions. It also includes a three percent tax hike for property owners and the purchase of 19 new buses.
Thursday's meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. at the Arcadia Middle School Cafeteria.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Toy and coat giveaways in Brockport
- Monroe County kicks off holiday season with tree lighting and holiday concert series
- Spencerport Community Chorus to hold Holiday Concert
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting December 10
- Nurse charged with not giving medication to nursing home resident