Teen riding bike hit by car in Greece | News
A teen riding a bicycle was hit by a car in Greece Friday afternoon.
Just before 1:30pm, Greece Police say a 16-year-old boy was riding his bike north on Long Pond when he was hit from the side by a car going west on Ridgeway Avenue.
The teen was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. Traffic was restricted in the area while officers investigated. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 14th Annual Westside Ecumenical Benefit Concert
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims