Teen riding bike hit by car in Greece | News
A teen riding a bicycle was hit by a car in Greece Friday afternoon.
Just before 1:30pm, Greece Police say a 16-year-old boy was riding his bike north on Long Pond when he was hit from the side by a car going west on Ridgeway Avenue.
The teen was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. Traffic was restricted in the area while officers investigated. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man to be re-tried on manslaughter charges after jury fails to reach verdict
- Deputies: Drunk man leaves two-year-old home alone to pick up drunk girlfriend at sheriff's office
- Spencerport robotics team competes in World Championship
- Deputies: Holley man left puppies inside hot vehicle while he went to Eastview Mall
- Meet the medical team at Strong West