Teen riding bike hit by car in Greece | News
A teen riding a bicycle was hit by a car in Greece Friday afternoon.
Just before 1:30pm, Greece Police say a 16-year-old boy was riding his bike north on Long Pond when he was hit from the side by a car going west on Ridgeway Avenue.
The teen was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. Traffic was restricted in the area while officers investigated. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clothesline project at the College at Brockport
- A Different Path Gallery March Literary Reading
- The College at Brockport basketball prepares for NCAA tournament without school's all-time leading scorer
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting on March 11
- Spencerport family escapes house fire