Greece Town Board to hold public hearing on Dewey Avenue Mixed Use Zoning District | News
The members of the Greece Town Board will be holding a public hearing for the Dewey Avenue Mixed Use Zoning District.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday January 18 at 6pm in the Greece Community & Senior Center Multipurpose Room on Vince Tofany Boulevard.
The public hearing is to provide residents with the opportunity to give their feedback and comments about the proposed mixed use zoning code along the Dewey Avenue Corridor. There will also be a presentation by the town’s consultants Steinmetz Planning Group and Ingalls Planning and Design, and town staff. The
Town Board will not make a decision about this proposal at the public hearing.
Residents may also submit written comments to the Town of Greece Department of Development Services – One Vince Tofany Boulevard, Greece, NY 14612. For more information about the Dewey Avenue Mixed Use Study visit www.greeceny.gov/planning.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clothesline project at the College at Brockport
- A Different Path Gallery March Literary Reading
- The College at Brockport basketball prepares for NCAA tournament without school's all-time leading scorer
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting on March 11
- Spencerport family escapes house fire