Greece CSD educator recommended for assistant principal job in Brighton | News
An educator who has spent 19 years in the Greece School District is being recommended for the assistant principal position at French Road Elementary School in Brighton.
On April 23, Deanna Spagnola will be recommended to the Brighton Board of Education from a large pool of qualified applications.
Principal of French Road Elementary School Matt Comeau said, “Ms. Spagnola brings a sincere and dedicated desire to do what is best for children. I am very pleased to recommend Ms. Deanna Spagnola to the Board of Education and look forward to being in partnership together with the students, staff, and parents at FRES.”
Spagnola most recently served as the K-5 Coordinator of Special Education in the Greece Central School District. She will start with the Brighton School District on July 1.
Spagnola lives in Penfield with her husband and three daughters.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clothesline project at the College at Brockport
- A Different Path Gallery March Literary Reading
- The College at Brockport basketball prepares for NCAA tournament without school's all-time leading scorer
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting on March 11
- Spencerport family escapes house fire