Greece second graders celebrate national Nutrition Month with "Chef Days" | Health
March is National Nutrition Month and on March 23 and March 29 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. second graders at English Village Elementary School in Greece will be making healthy snacks to share with the entire school and invited guests.
The students have created their own recipes from a list of ingredients given to them by the cafeteria manager and will proudly serve their own super healthy snacks for their fellow students to taste as part of that day’s school lunch.
The goal of Chef Days is to turn kids on to healthy eating.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Monroe County kicks off holiday season with tree lighting and holiday concert series
- Spencerport Community Chorus to hold Holiday Concert
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting December 10
- Nurse charged with not giving medication to nursing home resident
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents Holiday Pops Concert