Greece second graders celebrate national Nutrition Month with "Chef Days" | Health
March is National Nutrition Month and on March 23 and March 29 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. second graders at English Village Elementary School in Greece will be making healthy snacks to share with the entire school and invited guests.
The students have created their own recipes from a list of ingredients given to them by the cafeteria manager and will proudly serve their own super healthy snacks for their fellow students to taste as part of that day’s school lunch.
The goal of Chef Days is to turn kids on to healthy eating.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clothesline project at the College at Brockport
- A Different Path Gallery March Literary Reading
- The College at Brockport basketball prepares for NCAA tournament without school's all-time leading scorer
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting on March 11
- Spencerport family escapes house fire