Greece man accused of verbal death threat against President Obama | Crime
A Greece man is is accused of making a death threat against President Barack Obama.
Christopher Ludwig is charged in a criminal complaint filed today in U.S. District Court..
According to the complaint, Ludwig made the threat last week while on the phone with an employee at the Monroe County Board of Elections. According to the employee, Ludwig complained that Obama is not a legal president and should not be allowed on this year's ballot. At the end of the conversation, investigators say Ludwig stated, "I am going to kill him."
Authorities say when questioned, Ludwig admitted his hatred for the president and blamed him for not being able to find a job. According to the complaint, when asked about the death threat, Ludwig just smiled but did not deny making the threat.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Monroe County kicks off holiday season with tree lighting and holiday concert series
- Spencerport Community Chorus to hold Holiday Concert
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting December 10
- Nurse charged with not giving medication to nursing home resident
- Brockport Symphony Orchestra presents Holiday Pops Concert