Greece man accused of verbal death threat against President Obama | Crime
A Greece man is is accused of making a death threat against President Barack Obama.
Christopher Ludwig is charged in a criminal complaint filed today in U.S. District Court..
According to the complaint, Ludwig made the threat last week while on the phone with an employee at the Monroe County Board of Elections. According to the employee, Ludwig complained that Obama is not a legal president and should not be allowed on this year's ballot. At the end of the conversation, investigators say Ludwig stated, "I am going to kill him."
Authorities say when questioned, Ludwig admitted his hatred for the president and blamed him for not being able to find a job. According to the complaint, when asked about the death threat, Ludwig just smiled but did not deny making the threat.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man to be re-tried on manslaughter charges after jury fails to reach verdict
- Deputies: Drunk man leaves two-year-old home alone to pick up drunk girlfriend at sheriff's office
- Spencerport robotics team competes in World Championship
- Deputies: Holley man left puppies inside hot vehicle while he went to Eastview Mall
- Meet the medical team at Strong West