Greece man accused of verbal death threat against President Obama | Crime
A Greece man is is accused of making a death threat against President Barack Obama.
Christopher Ludwig is charged in a criminal complaint filed today in U.S. District Court..
According to the complaint, Ludwig made the threat last week while on the phone with an employee at the Monroe County Board of Elections. According to the employee, Ludwig complained that Obama is not a legal president and should not be allowed on this year's ballot. At the end of the conversation, investigators say Ludwig stated, "I am going to kill him."
Authorities say when questioned, Ludwig admitted his hatred for the president and blamed him for not being able to find a job. According to the complaint, when asked about the death threat, Ludwig just smiled but did not deny making the threat.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police renewing efforts to find missing College at Brockport student
- Another delay in trial for man charged in death of girlfriend at The College at Brockport
- NY police seek public's help in missing teen case
- Brockport Police make arrests in connection to "dog keg stand photo"
- Joanie Mackowski to be a guest at Brockport's Writers Forum