New York Lottery to present $1 million check to Greece and Rochester winners | News
The New York Lottery will present a check to two Rochester-area lottery players who each claimed a $1 million prize this month.
One of the winners is an licensed practical nurse from Greece who claimed his $1 million dollar New York Poker Prize price on Friday the 13th. The other winner is a property manager from Rochester who won $1 million dollars on the Big Money scratch off game.
We'll learn more about two winners Wednesday at 11:00a.m. when New York Lottery's Gretchen Dizer presents the checks to winners at the Wilson Farms Store on Dewey Avenue. That's where the winning New York Poker ticket was sold.
Upcoming Events near Greece
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clothesline project at the College at Brockport
- A Different Path Gallery March Literary Reading
- The College at Brockport basketball prepares for NCAA tournament without school's all-time leading scorer
- Spencerport Board of Education to hold regular meeting on March 11
- Spencerport family escapes house fire